I still can’t believe it’s March already. I feel like this winter flew by! It’s not the worst thing if you live in a cold weather climate like me. I am definitely not a fan of the cold. That’s why music is one the most important things to me, especially during winter months. It helps me boost my mood and relax. Nothing makes me happier than blocking out the world with some headphones and jamming out to my favorite tunes. I recently put together a playlist for Spring, I usually do that every season to change things up a bit.
Below is a list of 20 amazing songs that will get you in the mood for Spring, even if it’s cold outside and all you want to do is cuddle up in bed. There are some slower songs and also some more upbeat songs just to mix it up; whether you’re in the car, at home, or working out, you can skip to the songs you want to hear.
1. Riptide – Vance Joy
2. Be Mine – Alabama Shakes
3. Animal – Neon Trees
4. Vagabonds – Grizfolk
5. Cigarette Daydreams – Cage The Elephant
6. Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
7. Trojans – Atlas Genius
8. Cool Kids – Echosmith
9. Don’t – Ed Sheeran
10. Holding On To You – Twenty One Pilots
11. Closer – Kings Of Leon
12. Maps – Maroon 5
13. Shuffle – Bombay Bicycle Club
14. Alive – Empire Of The Sun
15. You Make My Dreams – Daryl Hall & John Oates
16. Wrong Club – The Ting Tings
17. Clocks Go Forward – James Bay
18. Neon Lights – Natasha Bedingfield
19. Letting Go – Saint Raymond
20. Heart Out – The 1975
Now I know that there are so many more songs out there that are just as good. These are just SOME of my favorites. But if I listed all of them it would be a very very long list. None the less, I hope this helps boost your mood!